My friend Jill over at the Jill Kemerer Blog gave me this award. Thank you Jill, I am honored. You need to check out her blog, especially if you are a writer. She helps to keep me motivated and inspired.
The rules of the Honest Scrap Award are to reveal 8 honest things about yourself.
1. I was born in Kenosha, Wisconsin, but will fiercely declare myself a southerner since my parents only lived there long enough to have me and let me romp around in the snow for a bit!
2. I have to have a coke, real coke, every day. It's my treat and if I can have it with a salty bag of chips I'm in heaven.
3. My husband still makes me weak in the knees and I'm happiest when he is around (unless I'm shopping).
4. I went to a Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer concert when in college...Ice, Ice, Baby.
5. My wedding cake was Italian creme. It wasn't until our 1 year anniversary that I realized it had coconut in it, I hate coconut.
6. I'm not a fan of yippee dogs, dogs that wear clothes, or get their nails painted. It just seems wrong on so many levels. Kind of like putting a monkey in diapers and thinking it's not a wild animal that might eat you one day. (If you dress up your dog, please know I still love you)
7. Sometimes I get carried away. Number 6, case in point.
8. I have no tattoos or body piercings, except for 1 hole in each ear which I didn't get until I was 16. After spending a summer at the pool I realize that I'm not the norm. Hmm, maybe I could start a trend:)
Okay whenever I pass on awards if you do not wish to participate that is a okay with me. But I am going to mention you right here, right now, on my blog just because I want to!
Aimee at Aimee's Land
Connie at Smockity Frocks
Sasha at Cherished Moments
Warren at Family Fountain
Pat at Pat's Place
Okay, there are many more blogs I could mention, but I'll save them for the next time.
I'm off for a little trip, but I'll be checking in. Oh, and I missed my 2 year blogging anniversary last week so to make up for it I will be hosting a give-away next week!