Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Vacation Days…

I can’t believe I’ve once again been away from blogging for 2 weeks!  I have been visiting with family and having a blast.  Unfortunately, we didn’t have working internet access for most of last week.  So I fell behind once again.

I’m preparing to have my eardrum restructured and the surgery is scheduled for Monday.  So my blogging may still be inconsistent for a little while longer.  Sometimes the obstacles in our path  can’t be dodged or ignored, so we must bulldoze right on through.  I feel like that bulldozer right now.  I’m just moving full steam ahead. Soon I hope things will slow and I will be able to look back and pick up some of the loose ends I cruised right by in all my haste.

I hope you all are enjoying the last days of summer.  I must admit I am ready for fall to come.  I will welcome the cooler weather with open arms!

Do you have plans for your last days of summer?

5 comments:

Terri Tiffany said...

I'm glad you are doing ok and I hope your surgery goes well on Monday. It sounds painful!
I wait for fall too as it is too hot here too!

T. Anne said...

Oh I'm praying that your surgery goes well! Years ago my son had ear surgery. He had a mastoid eat away at his bones and had to have titanium replacements put in.

Kara said...

Thanks Terri and T.Anne! T.Anne wow I can't imagine. I've had 2 mastoidectomy's, but was able to keep the bone! It's amazing what they can do these days:)

Nancy said...

You certainly have your hands full. I pray that you have perfect relief after your surgery. I am enjoying the heat as it is such a short season and it is cold for sooooo long in Mi.

Aimee said...

Hope the surgery goes well. I've been away from blogging too. It was so weird to go a week with no internet!