Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Vacation Days…

I can’t believe I’ve once again been away from blogging for 2 weeks!  I have been visiting with family and having a blast.  Unfortunately, we didn’t have working internet access for most of last week.  So I fell behind once again.

I’m preparing to have my eardrum restructured and the surgery is scheduled for Monday.  So my blogging may still be inconsistent for a little while longer.  Sometimes the obstacles in our path  can’t be dodged or ignored, so we must bulldoze right on through.  I feel like that bulldozer right now.  I’m just moving full steam ahead. Soon I hope things will slow and I will be able to look back and pick up some of the loose ends I cruised right by in all my haste.

I hope you all are enjoying the last days of summer.  I must admit I am ready for fall to come.  I will welcome the cooler weather with open arms!

Do you have plans for your last days of summer?

5 comments:

Terri Tiffany said...

I'm glad you are doing ok and I hope your surgery goes well on Monday. It sounds painful!
I wait for fall too as it is too hot here too!

Tana said...

Oh I'm praying that your surgery goes well! Years ago my son had ear surgery. He had a mastoid eat away at his bones and had to have titanium replacements put in.

Kara said...

Thanks Terri and T.Anne! T.Anne wow I can't imagine. I've had 2 mastoidectomy's, but was able to keep the bone! It's amazing what they can do these days:)

Nancy said...

You certainly have your hands full. I pray that you have perfect relief after your surgery. I am enjoying the heat as it is such a short season and it is cold for sooooo long in Mi.

Aimee said...

Hope the surgery goes well. I've been away from blogging too. It was so weird to go a week with no internet!