Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Galveston Island

I meant to write before I left on vacation, but time got away from me...but I did manage to get all my laundry done, pack up my three girls, get myself packed, get my two dogs ready for the dog sitter, and finish making our homemade lasagna that we will serve at our youngster's baptism in a couple of weeks. Whew, it's really too much work to go on vacation!!

We are in Galveston and the weather here is wonderful for the middle of July. My parents have a condo here and it is our get away when we come for a visit. My Dad takes the kids wherever they want to go and my Mom makes sure we come prepared with everything we need. The kids are always nice and spoiled by the time we leave. Isn't it nice to have grandparents.

My oldest is actually on a trip with my husband's parents for her seven year old trip. I'll have more on that later....

I better close for now the baby is fussy:)

No comments: