Thursday, September 18, 2008

What's missing?


Soph is so excited to lose her first tooth. This one has been wiggling and jiggling for quite a while now. Yesterday when I picked her up from school she was holding a Kleenex to her mouth because the tooth was bleeding. As we stood there and visited with friends she suddenly jumped up and yelled, "It's out!" Whoooo, it was great. Her teacher took her back inside to get the tooth fairy books to take home and we wrapped her tooth up for safe keeping. Last night the tooth fairy visited her and left her some money and her tooth. She had written a note asking if she could keep it:)

Now my baby has a tiny gap when she smiles and I realize she too is growing up on me. Little One is getting teeth and my two older girls are losing them! Always some excitement going on.

5 comments:

Pat's Place said...

Gosh! She was wiggling that thing when she was here in June. She had me feel it and it felt pretty sturdy then. Guess she knew it was ABOUT time for it to come out--even way back then! Yep! She is really growing up. Congratulation, Miss Soph!

Life in the Crazy Lane said...

I love that stage, with all the teeth that are still a little too big for their heads coming in. Too cute!

The Fritz Facts said...

Congrats!! Such an exciting thing for any child. Boo is still waiting, but one is starting to wiggle a little bit.

fairenuff said...

I love the photos. What a cutie... with or without teeth!

AmyK said...

Funny, my stepdaughter lost her first tooth the same week! Same tooth, too. Haha.
Love the pictures.