Monday, October 20, 2008

Memorable Moment Monday-Pumpkin Patch Party

This Saturday was our 2nd annual Great Pumpkin Patch Party. Even though it was too dry for our pumpkins to grow this year we supplemented our patch with some bought pumpkins and all was saved! We had a blast. This year we moved the time up so I wouldn't have to worry about serving dinner and had everyone bring their favorite treats. It worked great. Again, it filled my heart with such joy to have our place filled with friends and family. I just love watching the kids and catching up with all our friends. I feel so blessed to have a place where we can entertain in such a way.
There's Farmer John, he came to take the kids on a hayride.

Oh, wait, no that is WB. Hmmm, I'm liking the farmer look. But before I get off track I'll show you some more pictures from the party.


A daddy helping his kiddo with the pumpkin picking.

Decorating the pumpkins.


Little One showing me her sticker.Our friends brought a pinata again this year and the kids had a blast!!

It was a great afternoon filled with laughter and fun, thanks everyone for coming...see you next year!! That was my memorable moment for this Monday.

5 comments:

Pat's Place said...

Wish we could have been there. Looks like a great time was had by all!

Smockity Frocks said...

It looks like you put on a fabulous party again this year. I think it is so neat that you are making it an annual event. Your girls will have such good memories of this!

Edi said...

What a fun tradition to have!

I'm hoping to take the kids to a pumpkin place today...

Amy said...

Looks like great fun! I love all the pics! :)

Life in the Crazy Lane said...

*contented sigh* I love fall ....