Saturday, September 1, 2007

I've been tagged!

My friend Connie tagged me to tell you all 5 things about myself you don't know. So let's see...

1. I have started working out with a personal trainer.

2. I lived with my piano teacher and her family (two sweet little girls) my senior year of high school because my Dad was transferred the summer before school started.

3. I've been known to eat more cookie dough than actual cookies, especially if they are chocolate chip.

4. I've been known to make chocolate chip cookies just so I can eat the cookie dough!!

5. And finally.... I'm pregnant (again)!!!










Just kidding, sorry I couldnt resist, but for my real number 5 I've been known to pull some practical jokes, really!

Okay, I'm fairly new to the blogging community but I'm going to tag some a new friend:

Kara

3 comments:

Kara said...

Mmm, cookie dough :D Thanks for the tag, I'll try to get to it this weekend:D

Smockity Frocks said...

Aaaaaaaahhh! Your fake #5 had me so excited for a split second!!

kpottlitzer said...

omg, i re-read that a couple times. you got me on number 5!