Monday, March 10, 2008

Memorable Moment Monday

Well, I'm late with this post! My newspaper deadline is every other Monday and I am seeing a pattern with my posts. Everything here at Cotton-Top Hills is a little crazy. Little One is having tubes put in her ears on Thursday, so we are all scrambling. Plus, we are trying to get ready for a trip and a gathering of family to celebrate early Little One's first birthday. So my memorable moment for today is just remembering to breathe. Their were points today between news of Little One's ears, preparing for surgery, packing, laundry, phone calls, etc. that I think I forgot to breathe. Light headiness ensued. Now WB would say that that is nothing new, the being airy part, but today it was because I just forgot that my body needed to inhale and exhale on a regular basis. And let me say that is just a fact of life. So here I sit, breathing....in, out, in, out
and I'm beginning to feel just a tad better.

MMM for today breathe...it makes life, well livable.

2 comments:

Pat's Place said...

That syndrome must run through the family. When I get overwhelmed, I forget to breathe. I just hold my breath and suddenly I realize that my oxygen level is low. Breathe in, breathe out--I just finished our income tax so I can breathe again! That is always my Spring Break goal--to finish income tax! It was always a requirement before Spring Break trips--to finish income tax. Yuk! Good luck with tubes, packing, laundry, etc! You are in my prayers.

Small Town Mamma said...

Prayers go out to Little One and to you all, for Thursday. I am sure it will all go well. Packing for trips, I understand. I am about to start packing for our 10 days away in Fiji. Hmmm.... how many swimsuits will I need to buy to fill the suitcase?!?