Monday, June 16, 2008

MMM- Home Sweet Home

My memorable moment was today when I finally walked through my front door after being gone for two weeks visiting my parents. It was more memorable then normal because I pulled into the driveway with a car other than my own and because we were supposed to make it home yesterday. We've endured mechanical problems, weather, power outages and much more in the last 24 hours. But right now I'm going to go crawl into my soft, cozy bed. Listen to the wind whistling outside my window and sleep a happy sleep. I'll have to catch you all up later.
Night, night...

1 comment:

Life in the Crazy Lane said...

I love coming home from a trip, slipping into my own bed, and sleeping until the cherubs climb into bed with us (then it's all kicks and breastfeeding *grin*). Of course, the last trip I dared to take with children was when my 3 and a half year old was four months old ....