Monday, May 12, 2008

MMM- "Momma, there's a cow in our front yard!"

This is what I found in my front yard this afternoon after Soph came running down the stairs proclaiming there was a cow in our yard. I looked out the front door and sure enough there was one cow down by our driveway. As I walked out to get a better look I felt eyes upon me.

All these cows were actually a few feet away from me right there by my ornamental grasses. I shooed them away before I thought to take a picture for my blog. Probably a good thing since that grass might have looked appetizing.
That was my memorable moment for today. You'll have to check back tomorrow to see how I get them out of my yard. Does Blue the cow dog come to our rescue? Do our gardens survive their munching? And does WB don his chaps and play cowboy?


2 comments:

Small Town Mamma said...

LOL - you should be so lucky for WB to do such a thing!! No fantasies please, this is a wholesome family blog!!

Pat's Place said...

And how did you contend with this Wild West scene?? I only had Bush Buck, Sr. looking in my front window for FOOD this morning with Little Doe sitting quietly on the grass waiting for FOOD!