Friday, May 30, 2008

Quirky Tag

My good friend at Smockity Frocks tagged me the other day and I've been meaning to get to it, but I've been too busy to get to it. That is over, for now anyway, so I'm on to telling you about my quirks.

1. I constantly have mini-movies playing in my head. Anything can trigger these; a smell, sound, person, the way someone talks, etc. I immediately begin to make up a story complete with cast of characters and storyline. I try to file these away for some time when I can actually write them down!

2. I can’t go to sleep at night unless some part of my body is touching my husbands, even if it means putting my cold feet on his legs.

3. I’m pretty good at reading lips. Since I have terrible ears I established this habit at a young age, it comes in handy sometimes.

4. I rescue earthworms from sidewalks and puddles. Why? Because they are God’s creatures too!

5. My lullaby to all my children has been a rendition of Swing Low, followed by Jump Down Turn Around Pick a Bale of Cotton. My mother sang this to me and I’ve carried on the tradition.

6. I put soy sauce in my wonton soup and I like my fried chicken sandwiches with mayo and ketchup only.

Here's the skinny:* Link the person who tagged you.* Mention the rules in your blog.* Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours.* Tag a new set of six following bloggers by linking them.

Okay, so instead of tagging six specific bloggers I thought maybe you who feel like it could continue this tag. If you decide to take the challenge leave a comment here and a link to your post so we can check it out. I hope you all join in, I would love to read your quirks.

No comments: