Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Posting Minus The Rant

Well, I just wrote a very therapeutic post in which I expressed something that has really been upsetting me, unfortunately I can not post it now. WB has asked me to hold off until things get more settled...we're in the middle of a an issue and we're setting up meetings with the involved parties and once that is done I can rant, aren't you excited? WB, the dear man, believes hundreds of people read my blog on a daily basis (not you loyal twelve!) and doesn't want to rock the apple cart just yet, it's a strategic move on his part. He really would have made a good lawyer or chess player for that matter. So I will have to share later...

Em played Little Late Riding Hood in her class play. It was a hoot and those kids are budding actresses and actors. Her teacher works with them so hard on these things and she is such a great teacher. We have been blessed on the teacher front!

That was supposed to be a picture of Em in her play, but that picture is on my laptop downstairs and well I'm upstairs now! So imagine this face and a red hood, that's what it was like.


And here's Soph. She has been busy with end of the year activities. And she found a turtle yesterday, so life is good.

5 comments:

fairenuff said...

Oooh oooh oooh! I need an email with the details please. I promise I wont share it with anyone outside this country!

Love the pics.
Hugs
Sam
xxx

Smockity Frocks said...

I keep checking back to see the rant!!

The Fritz Facts said...

Great pictures!

We are here for the rant! Let 'er rip whenever you are ready!

Life in the Crazy Lane said...

Love a good rant!

Pat's Place said...

Oh, oh! A rant! I wonder what that is all about??